For June's Bee Block
Decide to make 1 or 2, your choice, of a block with the following descriptions:
- wonky style log cabin
- the center square being a novelty print a child would enjoy (fussy cut one object, any size or shape)
- build around the log cabin with scraps, prints and or solids (hopefully mostly modern)
- finished shape, either square or rectangle
- don't square it up when done, just leave as is
- over all size could be roughly as small as 6"x6" or as big as 12"x12", or 12"x15" or anywhere in between
- gender neutral or gender specific is your choice
My plan is to make NICU quilts with them. I can't wait to see your creativity and have the challenge of putting them together in 2, maybe 3 quilts. Hope you enjoy the process.
Thanks ahead of time. Let me know of any questions. I will post this on Flickr.