![]() |
| Susan, Marisa, Angela, Elnora, Jen, Nancy, I-Chun, Pam, Amanda, and Andrea and Ileen (not pictured) all enjoying some of North County's finest deserts. |
![]() |
| Uneaten apple pie? is that even a thing? |
And wherever you are in the county, don't miss our year-end guild meeting, zipper pouch + gift swap, and potluck lunch on Sunday, December 14 at 11:00 am at Quilt in a Day.
Hope to see you there!


I would like info. On the Jacquie Geeing workshop in March 2015. I tried to enter my email address so I could receive updates but it said it wasn't set up. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteAunt TC, we're still in working out the details for this event, and will post the info here on this blog as soon as it is available.
DeleteI'm sorry the "Follow by e-mail" link to the right isn't working any more - our blog configuration needs an update. Until then, you can follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/sdmqg/) or on Twitter (https://twitter.com/SanDiegoMQG).
Thank you!
Delete