Next Sewing Day

Next Meeting and Sewing Day - Sunday, February 8, 2015, 11 am - 4 pm, Quilt in A Day, San Marcos


Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June's Bee Block

For June's Bee Block Decide to make 1 or 2, your choice, of a block with the following descriptions: - wonky style log cabin - the center square being a novelty print a child would enjoy (fussy cut one object, any size or shape) - build around the log cabin with scraps, prints and or solids (hopefully mostly modern) - finished shape, either square or rectangle - don't square it up when done, just leave as is - over all size could be roughly as small as 6"x6" or as big as 12"x12", or 12"x15" or anywhere in between - gender neutral or gender specific is your choice My plan is to make NICU quilts with them.  I can't wait to see your creativity and have the challenge of putting them together in 2, maybe 3 quilts.  Hope you enjoy the process. Thanks ahead of time.  Let me know of any questions.  I will post this on Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. I will not be at this Sunday's sew-in, however, I will be at the up coming meetings and events, but if this Sunday is best for you, please give them to Shanley, she will be collecting them for me... :)
    Coastal gray

    ReplyDelete