Next Sewing Day

Next Meeting and Sewing Day - Sunday, February 8, 2015, 11 am - 4 pm, Quilt in A Day, San Marcos


Thursday, February 7, 2013

February Meeting: Maze Quilt Demo Preview


Maze block
At the upcoming February SDMQG meeting (02/10/13, 11:00 am, @ Quilt in a Day) I'll be giving a demo on how to make a maze quilt using patterns from my favorite online maze generator, but I couldn't arrange the necessary A/V equipment to do a live website demo, so I hope you all have a chance beforehand to check out this website: www.unikatissima.de/e/?page_id=2062
Play around with the settings, scroll down and read the FAQ, then try to save and print a maze pattern on your own computer. I'll have more details at the meeting, plus some preprinted pattern and fabric kits for those who want to try it themselves. Hope to see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment